trick or treat
So we trick or treated in North Manchester instead of Huntington. Huntington has trick or treat for 2 nights and most kids will go the on the 30th. Consequently, about one in five houses has a porchlight on when you go on actual Halloween! Little Livi gets tired walking all that ways for a little piece of candy.
North Manchester only does the one night Halloween thing. (the sane thing). We only went a few blocks and Livi was done. The sad part was the first house was our dentist's who KNOWS we don't live in N.Manchester! I was like...we were going to trunk or treat, but it was at a church I'd never heard of and I was freaked about not knowing anyone,etc. He said...I think they had a trunk or treat in Wabash...which is even further! If we go to No. Manchester next year, we'll just skip the dentist's house. We had a lot of fun looking at the downtown historic houses. And Livi got a ton of candy...for her..nothing like the kids used to get in the city...but she was happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home